This website is published by By Grévin S.A., a limited liability company with a share capital of CHF200,000, whose headquarters are located at Route de Fenil 2, 1804 Corsier-sur-Vevey, Switzerland, registered under IDE number CHE-100.468.361 and federal number CH-660-0618000-4. The Publication Director is Patrick Ciocco, in his capacity as Chairman and Director of By Grévin S.A.
This website was designed by NOTsoNOISY Guillaume Reymond (2 chemin du Bois Chexbres, 1805 Jongny, Suisse)
It is hosted by Infomaniak (25 Eugène-Marziano, 1227 Les Acacias, Suisse)
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website and each of its components (images, texts, videos, sounds, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights and cannot be used without the express permission of the rights holder. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, modify, download or transmit all or part of this website in any way, by any medium or for any purpose whatsoever.
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected on this website is processed for the following purposes:
- To process your participation in the #LetUsAllUnite competition. This data processing is based on your consent to enter the competition;
- To process your request to participate in the draw as part of the #LetUsAllUnite competition. This data processing is based on your consent to participate in the draw;
- To process the use of any photographs that you uploaded to the website pursuant to the provisions of the assignment of copyright accepted by you upon entering the #LetUsAllUnite competition. This data processing is based on the performance of the agreement that you enter into with By Grévin S.A. upon entering the #LetUsAllUnite competition;
- To send you commercial offers, newsletters and invitations to participate in games or competitions on behalf of Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.), The Charlie Chaplin Museum Foundation and The Chaplin Office, with your consent. This data processing is based on your consent.
- To respond to requests for information, comments or complaints that you send to Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.) and to invite you to complete satisfaction surveys. This data processing is based on our legitimate interest.
The fields marked as “mandatory” must be completed to enable Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.) to carry out the processing detailed above. The other fields are optional.
The processing is carried out under the responsibility of Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.), represented by Patrick Ciocco, acting as Managing Director of By Grévin, and whose details are listed on the legal notices page of this website.
The collected data is intended for:
- Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.);
- The Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.) service providers needed to carry out the processing detailed above, namely for operating the www.letusallunite.world website, formatting and using photographs as part of the #LetUsAllUnite competition, including the draw and resulting prize;
- Partners of Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.), The Charlie Chaplin Museum Foundation and The Chaplin Office, subject to your consent to receive commercial prospecting messages.
The data is transferred to Switzerland. You may obtain additional information on these transfers and the relevant safeguards in place from Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.).
The collected data is retained for the following periods:
- Data collected to approve your participation in the #LetUsAllUnite competition and to contact you regarding the potential use of photographs: (i) until the end of the operation, for participants whose photographs were not used in the banner of the competition, (ii) for fifteen (15) years from the first release of the banner, for participants whose photographs were selected, pursuant to the assignment of copyright accepted by the participant;
- Data collected for commercial prospecting: for three years from the date of collection. This data is retained for a further three years provided the participant agrees to continue receiving commercial prospecting messages;
- Data collected to approve the participant’s registration in the draw, and to contact the participant in the event that they win: until the prize is awarded;
- Data collected to respond to requests for information, comments or complaints you send to Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.): for the period required to process any requests, comments or complaints.
In order to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data and, in particular, to protect it against unlawful or accidental destruction, loss or alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access, Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.) shall take the necessary technical and operational measures, pursuant to applicable legislation. To this end, Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.) has implemented technical measures (such as firewalls) and operational measures (such as a username and password system, physical protection measures, etc.).
You have the right to access, correct and erase your data, to transfer or have it transferred to a third party, and to restrict or object to its processing. Chaplin’s World (By Grévin S.A.) will comply with your request, subject to compliance with the legal obligations incumbent upon it.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, with the exception of the use of photographs pursuant to the assignment of rights, if granted by you. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the legality of processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
You may receive the above information in written form by request.
You may exercise these rights:
- by writing to: Chaplin’s World – Personal Data Protection – Route de Fenil 2, 1804 Corsier-sur-Vevey, Switzerland; or
- by emailing: email@example.com.
To ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, Chaplin’s World reserves the right to request proof of your identity before responding to your application. It may also request a photocopy of an identity card showing your date and place of birth, and bearing your signature.
The creation of hyperlinks to this website is authorized, provided that:
- The pages of this website are not embedded within the pages of another site but are accessible in their entirety in a new window;
- The information is used solely for personal, community or scientific purposes; use for commercial and advertising activity is strictly prohibited;
- The website from which a hyperlink is created does not disseminate information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature, or which may be deemed offensive by the general public.
By Grévin S.A. reserves the right to withdraw the authorization thus granted at any time and without any justification.
By Grévin S.A. shall not be held liable for:
- Temporary inaccessibility of this website due to maintenance;
- A malfunction of the Internet affecting access to this website. In this respect, you hereby acknowledge and accept the technical and functional characteristics, as well as the limits of the Internet (in terms of access, availability, congestion, failure, saturation, download and upload times, access to information published online, response times to display, view, query or transfer data, interruption risks, lack of protection of certain data against misappropriation or piracy, risk of contamination by a virus on said networks, etc.);
- A malfunction or misuse of your device or any other equipment used to access this website;
- The provision of incorrect, incomplete or misleading information on your part;
- Failure, loss, delay or data transmission error beyond the control of By Grévin S.A.;
- Content on the sites to which this website is linked by hyperlinks;
Any questions relating to the use of this website must be addressed to By Grévin S.A. (Chaplin’s World – By Grévin SA, route de Fenil 2, 1804 Corsier-sur-Vevey, Suisse – Phone number : +41 21 903 01 30 – email : firstname.lastname@example.org).